4.10.05

continued...

Where the streets have no name,Wherever i may roam, there are always Visions of paradise. the Spinning wheel of life leaves me Amazed so LET'S GET IT STARTED !! Head over feet, Paranoid at the end of it all...it's a Long night and we have to Learn to live.

it's a Bittersweet symphony and if u need me i'll be with Lucy in the sky with diamonds. on the Stairway to heaven and i'll Fly away where the sun don't shine. like an Eye in the sky, gazing at the never ending Fields of Gold and the ever Beautiful Tequila Sunrise. Nothing else matters and no one can stop me! so Kiss me one last time 'coz am gonna be Dancing in the moonlight, Always and forever!

2 comments:

Arjun Sukumaran said...

Good stuff...think your talent's wasted on this though...would like to see you write your own stuff..

Avi said...

I agree! Way too cool stuff..wud certainly be waaay groovier if it were your own!;) (that doesn't undermine this effort though...bravo! )